ArgentinaPackaging Technician Course
The Packaging Technician Course aims at training in technical, economic, social, legal, ecological, and methodological issues, in order to enable the application of a comprehensive professional criterion on the decisions about packaging development, production, marketing and service rendering, allowing students at the end of the course to perform the following tasks:
- Adequate selection and analysis of materials based on their properties.
- Selection of materials based on costs and properties.
- Selection and analysis of materials based on environmental impact.
- Analysis of existing packaging and implementation of new projects.
- Project analysis and follow-up based on current legislation.
- End-to-end packaging analysis from project to implementation with subsequent follow-up stage.
- Packaging Production Process Analysis.
- Package analysis and behavior during packaging.
Students finishing the course may work at:
- Packaging Manufacturers
- Mass Consumption Companies (Food - Cosmetics)
- Pharmaceutical Laboratories
- Design Studios
Developing their technological Packaging-related work in the areas of:
- Quality Control
- Packaging Development
- Marketing (Client Technical Support)
Assessment is through examinations.
Organisation: Argentina Packaging Institute
Course Duration: 324 hours
Contact Email Id : email@example.com
URL : www.packaging.com.ar