Saudi ArabiaKingdom of Saudi Arabia
Printing and Packaging Technologies Diploma (PPT)
The Printing and Packaging Technologies Diploma (PPT) is a technical and science-based program. However, this program has been developed to provide an in-depth understanding of the main aspects of the packaging industry. From selecting the materials for design, printing, finishing, and submitting the final product. In addition, this program was created to fulfill the training needs of the printing and packaging industries, according to level 4 of the Saudi National Qualifications System.
The program provides specialized training for those who wish to pursue a career in the printing and packaging industries. This program aims to enable the trainees to:
1. Design creative package products for regional and global markets.
2. Perform pre-print and post-print works.
3. Operate on different printing machines (including Offset, Flexor and Rotogravure).
The core courses of this program are:
1. Fundamentals of Packaging Technology
2. Packaging Design
3. Image Editing Fundamentals
4. Adhesives and Inks
5. Packaging Materials & Production (Paper, Plastic Film)
6. Packaging & Printing Techniques
7. Packaging Development Process
8. Packaging Sustainability
9. Packaging Applications
10. Quality Assurance
Moreover, assessment is done through four written examinations and 76 assignments on the technical subjects. After, successfully completing this program, trainees will receive a Printing and Packaging Diploma.
Organization: Riyadh Polytechnic Institute
Course Duration: 2 years (four-semesters)
Contact Email Id: [email protected]