India SIES SOP
Post Graduate Diploma in Packaging Science & Technology (PGD PST): Full Time
This course has the maximum demand from Industry because almost all the sectors need Packaging professionals. Our trained students very well fit into the Industry demands.
Recognition: This course is recognised by The World Packaging Organization (WPO), Rutgers School of Engineering, Rutgers University, USA and affiliated with CAL POLY State University, CA, USA.)
Eligibility: Graduates in Science, Engineering, Technology, Pharmaceuticals, Polymers or any other science stream. Science background helps students in understanding the technical aspects better.
Selection Process: 1. Prospective students are required to procure the Prospectus and Application Form from the Admin department of Institute. 2. Eligible candidates will be given opportunity for Aptitude Test & Personal Interview.
- Course is covered in 2 Years divided into 4 Semesters. It has got detailed syllabus covering 20 plus subjects in Technology and Management
- Classroom Interactive sessions with Internal faculty and Industry experts, Practical Trainings in Testing & Evaluation Laboratory, Visits to Packaging related industries – R&D Centres, Materials & Machine manufacturers, Industry Sponsored Individual & Group Projects, Periodic Assignments etc are covered in 1st, 2nd & 3rd Semesters.
- 4th semester is meant for 6 months compulsory Industrial Training. Students are selected by companies to work there as Interns. They are paid stipends during this period.
- Special focus is given on preparing students to begin their career in Corporate World successfully.
- We demand commitment and focus from students for their benefits. They are required to be present for all the classes and be punctual in their assignments.
- Industry sponsored scholarships are awarded to meritorious students.
Assessment is through Written Examinations, Project Report, Internship performance.
Organisation: SIES School Of Packaging
Course duration: Taught course in 2 Years (4 Semesters).
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com